303 ArtWay Bike Giveaways
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE BIKE GIVEAWAY:
· Entries to each Giveaway are limited to one per household for each Giveaway Event and/or Promotion (all such events already held and to be held collectively are “The Giveaway”).
· The prize is a “Villy Customs”® brand Single Speed Cruiser Bike (the “Prize”) designed in the colors and with the logos of the “303 ARTWAY” as well as that of the Sponsor (only one size available). No substitutions of any kind will be made—including of colors, bike size, or features. Retail monetary value of a bike is approximately $700.
· Eligible participants in The Giveaway are US Residents at least 18 years of age. Minors (children) can win a Prize, however, only with a Parental Consent form signed by their parent or legal guardian, with the parent or legal guardian being required to sign the required Affidavit (see below) on behalf of the winning minor. Void where prohibited.
· No employees, officers, or board members of Urban Land Conservancy, PlatteForum, or Northeast Transportation Connections or their household members may enter The Giveaway or win a Prize.
· NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
· The odds of winning a Prize are estimated at approximately 1 in 500.
· Winners will be chosen at random, and will be notified via telephone or email in a timely manner after winning. Winners do not need to be present at an event where a winner is announced.
· Winners will be required to pick up the Prize at a location determined by Sponsor within 15 days of being notified of their win, or the bike will be forfeited. Winners will be solely responsible for any taxes due on the Prize’s monetary value.
· As a “Restriction on Receiving the Prize,” winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release form (the “Affidavit”). Sponsor shall retain the right to use winner’s name, likeness, and any statements made in connection with the Prize on its website, advertising, or in any other marketing materials for professional purposes, particularly to promote the future “303 ARTWAY.”
· The Sponsor of The Giveaway currently plans to give away ten (10) “303 ARTWAY” bikes at various Giveaway events or Promotions occurring in 2016 and throughout 2017, ending December 31, 2017.
· Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend The Giveaway, or any portion of The Giveaway, at any time, without notice if it determines that the administration, fairness, security or proper operation of The Giveaway is being or has been corrupted and/or tampered with and, in such situation, to select winners using all known eligible non-suspect Giveaway entries received as of the date of termination in a manner deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
· Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with, cheats, deceives, or otherwise engages in unfair practices concerning the administration and operation of The Giveaway.
· A copy of this Giveaway’s Official Rules, Survey Form, list of Giveaway winners , and more information about the
“303 ARTWAY” can be found at its website: www.303artway.org .
The Bike Giveaway’s Nonprofit Sponsor:
Urban Land Conservancy
“Preserving real estate to build stronger communities"